Dr Lyn Stavretis , PhD, GAICD, MILP
Lyn is the Director and Principal Consultant of Performance Wise Consulting
Professional qualifications & accreditations:
- PhD: Performance Management in Australian public universities
- Masters Human Services Management (Social Work)
- Graduate Diploma Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology & Indian Studies)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate of Advanced Management Education Telecom Australia
- Member, Institute for Learning Practitioners (2016 ongoing)
- Fellow, Institute for Learning Practitioners (2009 – 2016)
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors (2000- 2015)
- MBTI (Accredited Facilitator, Step 1 & Step 11 Expanded Interpretive Report)
- Strong Careers Interest Inventory Accredited
- Team Management Systems – Team Management Profile & Types of Work Profile
Lyn is a freelance consultant and Company Director who is known for her:
- Capabilities as a creative and pragmatic educator, facilitator, trainer and coach and extensive consulting and training practice supported by management practitioner and academic qualifications.
- Reputation of professionalism, quality work outputs, responsiveness to client needs and reliability, reflected in a work profile that is characterised by over 90% of assignments being sourced through client recommendation and repeat business
- Proven ability to develop strategic networks and effectively foster working relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
- Collaborative, inclusive and practical style, offering expertise, information, tools, tips and techniques that can be applied in every workplace.
- Capacity to design and deliver innovative, strategic and practicable Human Resource, Organisation Development and Learning and Development solutions, and
- Interest in intellectual rigour combined with a healthy dollop of humour and humility.
Her career history includes senior managerial and consulting positions with organisations in allied health, tertiary education, government, private and the not for profit sector.
Lyn’s expertise helps those she works with to fully realise and develop their potential, as well as develop the strengths of those with whom they work. She understands the perceived gap that can exist between theory and practice and uses a range of techniques and resources to demonstrate how to translate a concept into a practical activity and workable approach.
In group settings or in her one to one coaching practice Lyn has an exceptional commitment to challenging, supporting and enabling people to develop their capabilities.